Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A very early Tuesday morning.

Yesterday, I had so much ambition. I went to our clubhouse and sat among 4 people. I had my MPM business cards with me and was wishing that three would leave so I could introduce MPM to one person. I just did not know how I could give all the people sitting at a table my cards, introducing the business to them. I waited for about an hour and all got up and left at the same time. Oh well, thats my dilemma. Here, I had the ambition to do what I intended to but no dice. lol
I try to read every ones blog but that does take time. Just about everyone says that there is a lot of apprehension meeting people to tell them about MPM. I guess anything new can result in this type of feeling. I remember the first time I had to make a presentation in class, I doubled-up with so much pain in my stomach, I thought I would pass out. I knew that in order for me to be a good teacher, I had to overcome this fear. In time, it became easier and easier. I'll see what today brings. Talk to you later.

1 comment:

zzmel said...

Here it is Tuesday night and just to recap for the day. I live in a Senior apartment and come across people who meet at our clubhouse. I handed out 3 of my business cards and although two seemed interested, there was an obstacle where they just told me that they did not trust the internet by inputting personal information such as their credit card and especially entering their social security number. I told them in order to get paid a commission check, it is required that they add their SS# or ein by the government. I also mentioned to them that it is safer to do business online with a reputable company as once the information is added, noone can see their information. People do buy from a store over the phone where they have to tell the operator at the other end their credit card number. Also when you purchase from a catalog via mail, you either have to enter your number or pay by personal check. I feel it is a lot safer to buy on line. You know who you are dealing with and you always can tell if the site is secure. People will always find excuses why they cant do this or why they can't do that. I'm not saying because of this I had a bad day. Even if there are obstacles, generally it is the other person who puts up these barriers. Everyone that I will approach from now on, I would have to feel comfortable working with them because a made a vow that I will help anyone who comes into my sponsorship will get my attention. Naturally there will be a time where they will do this on their own because it would be in their best interest to personally help people that they sponsor. Unlike many other online businesses, you get your videos, downloaded books, and whatever else but you are basically on your own to make it successful. MPM is not like that. They are there to help you. Well. I am shortwinded now but writing in my blog is good therapy. See you all later.

My best to you

zzmel or my real name is Mel.