Sunday, November 30, 2008

What I did tonight

Hi everyone:

Tonight I made up 10 business cards using the template on MPM. They came out just great. I can't wait to use it when approaching people. It took me a little time in learning how to print it. I was afraid that I couldn't get the alignment right but it knew how to default to printing 10 cards per page and used the Avery Labels for business cards. If in a pinch, just find an alternative. It usually works out in the end. I don't have the fastest printer in the world and believe me the Lexmark 1300 is slow as they can get. It prints well, though and has crisp printing. Anyway, I have been following all the other bootcamp members and I like to read their blogs. As for myself, I hope that other people can read my blogs. Sometimes it sounds that my writing is redundant but it is my blog so I guess I can be forgiven. lol See u tomorrow.

No comments: